Commercial Mediation / Alternative Dispute Resolution
With the process of (commercial-) mediation, interest oriented solutions for conflicts based on economic and legal principles, can be achieved. We offer an alternative and/or supplement to the court process with the goal of self-determined consensus-oriented and rapid conclusion agreements.
We are happy to support and accompany parties to the dispute as neutral mediators. We advise and represent lawyers in out-of-court conflict resolution proceedings and mediation in all areas of civil and commercial law.
In particular, we provide support in the following areas:
- Corporate disputes between group companies and corporate units as well as companies and business partners
- Disputes arising from corporate relationships/management level
- Conflicts in restructuring, transactions, corporate transfers and corporate succession
- Labour law conflicts (management and work council, work agreements, termination of employment relationships, restructuring)
- Conflict prevention through preparation and support in contract negotiations and contract drafting
- Training and seminars in the field of commercial mediation and conflict management
- Support and assistance in achieving compliance in your company
- Assistance in probate proceedings